Form an Oregon LLC or Corporation
While there are several types of business entities, the most common entities are limited liability companies and corporations. By forming a business entity, you are covering your business and protecting your assets.
Not certain which type of corporation you should set up? Looking for other information about corporations? I can help.
Business Formation Process
- First, Crescendo Legal will gather information from you and we will discuss your business during your consultation.
- I will prepare your documents, and review them with you. The documents that I prepare for you depend on the type of entity you are forming.
- I will file your documents with The Oregon Secretary of State.
- Once the state approves your documents and the documents I prepare are ready, I will send the documents to you in one electronic document (PDF). You have the option of getting the documents sent to you in an e-folder with all of the documents separated.
Business Entity Formation
$375 + Filing Fee (usually $100)
- Registering your business with the Secretary of State
- Preparing and filing Articles of Organization or Incorporation
- Obtaining an EIN Number for your business.
For an additional $750.00
- Single member operating agreement or bylaws
- Basic trademark business name search
- Business name search for trademarking
- For an additional $125, get a beautiful Corporate kit.